Smile at life !
The commun point between Joe Ikareth and his wife is the body !
While one dresses it up, the other makes it dance.
Both have the same aim : to make you feel beautiful, feel yourself !
Move Ability has two main branches:
- Clothing solutions : for everyone and adaptable to special needs
- Dance and Movement therapy: for all, at any age !
What We Do :
Movement and Creativity
- Creative movement workshops with public of various age group and levels of society
- Encourage everyone to connect with their body and heart
- Explore the power of creativity
- Design and adapt clothes
- Stitching workshops to transform existing clothes
- Awareness Programm
- Develop a network to share about disabilities issues and help families and helpers
We have already initiated local projects :
Creativity workshop with children from an `Children`s Village` orphanage.
Creative Movement workshops
with student – also visually impaired-from department of Social Sciences, MGU University, Kottayam.
for Environmental awareness with the children from the district of Kottayam, Kerala.
Workshops for women
Creative dance workshop with Woman shelters organizations and with Children`s Village orphanage, Pampady.
Street performance for Respect of Woman.
How a personal challenge was turned into a source of inspiration
NDTV News :
The story of Tilotama, a young girl born with upper body disability, who inspires parents to work towards changing the way we look at differently abled people.