Smile at life !
The common point between Joe Ikareth and his wife Murielle is the body !
While one dresses it up, the other makes it dance.
Both have the same aim : to make you feel beautiful, feel yourself !
Move Ability has two main branches:
- Clothing solutions : for everyone and adaptable to special needs
- Dance and Movement therapy: for all, at any age !
What We Do :
Movement and Creativity
- Creative movement workshops with public of various age group and levels of society
- Encourage everyone to connect with their body and heart
- Explore the power of creativity
- Design and adapt clothes
- Stitching workshops to transform existing clothes
- Awareness Program
- Develop a network to share about disabilities issues and help families and helpers
We have already initiated local projects :
Creative Movement workshops
Workshops for women
Street performance for Respect of Woman.
How a personal challenge was turned into a source of inspiration
NDTV News :
The story of Tilotama, a young girl born with upper body disability, who inspires her parents to work towards changing the way we look at differently abled people.